The health and safety of our customers and our team members is of paramount importance to us. We have a responsibility to ensure we provide a safe working environment for all stakeholders, and we take this responsibility very seriously.
With the opening of the Queensland border to interstate travellers, the risk of contracting Covid-19 will become a reality. The recent emergence of further variants of the virus is also cause for concern.
With this in mind, we are taking precautionary measures to mitigate risk to all stakeholders. The following details outline the meeting protocols we will be putting in place for our Queensland customers with immediate effect.
Our preference is to conduct meetings virtually where possible via Microsoft Teams or similar platforms. Many of you will already have conducted meetings in this manner in the last 18 months. This meeting format presents zero risk to all attendees.
If Committees wish to hold meetings in person, the following protocols will apply:
- The meeting venue must be appropriately ventilated and be able to accommodate social distancing of 1.5 metres between each person.
- If you wish to conduct a meeting at your building, please arrange a QR code check-in for your building if you haven’t already done so. Your Community Manager can assist with this.
- Wearing face masks is strongly encouraged.
- Please do not engage in physical touching e.g., handshakes, hugs, pats on the back etc. Please don’t be offended if our team members don’t shake your hand or engage in physical contact with you.
- Please wash and/or sanitise your hands regularly.
- All meeting attendees should be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
- If you are unwell and/or have any symptoms whatsoever, please do not attend our offices or in person meetings.
Whilst our meeting rooms are still available at no charge, the introduction of these meeting procedures could mean you may need to consider alternative meeting venues depending on the number of attendees. Your Community Manager will be happy to work with you to arrange an appropriate meeting venue if required.
We understand these procedures may take some getting used to, but we ask for your cooperation and understanding in adhering to these procedures to ensure the health and wellbeing of all concerned, particularly in these uncertain times.
It should also be noted that our procedures may change in line with changing circumstances and government health directives.